Can’t spell meme without “me”!May 28, 2008 at 4:45 PM | Posted in non-cupcake | 20 Comments
What does this blogger do when she has cupcake writer’s block?
I am always humbled when I come across other bloggers that tag me for memes. I think its the blogosphere’s equivalent of speed dating. Imagine my surprise, during my ritualistic morning google reader-ing and breakfast, that Tanya over at Take the Cannoli had tagged me! Little ol me?! Ah shucks…
Let the meme begin!
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was just graduating high school, preparing for the rigors of 4 years of university and trying to figure what the heck I was gonna do. Hmmm… not much as changed since then. HAHA!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
1. grocery store – pending
2. vacuum – pending
3. write in my blog – CHECK
4. go to post office – pending
5. work on Cupcake Hero entry – pending
Obviously my to-do lists don’t really work since 4/5 are still pending…
5 Snacks I enjoy:
2. sweet maui onion chips
3. string cheese
4. raw carrots not cooked. gross!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay off debt
2. travel, travel, travel
3. donate to ankylosing spondylitis charity to help find a cure
4. buy a house on the beach
5. buy lots of materialistic things just keeping it real, people
Places I have lived:
Kansas, Texas, California
Jobs I have had:
1. Disneyland – its really NOT the happiest place on earth
2. Bank Teller – even been in a robbery before. Trust me its not like the movies.
3. Market & Advertising executive assistant – just a fancy title for CEO’s bitch
4. Ophthalmologist assistant- one prerequisite of the job is that you had to know how to spell ophthalmologist so its burned into my brain
5. Veterinarian/Surgical assistant
So… about the rules? Rules are meant to be broken! No one ever got famous by following the rules so I hope all the bloggers I tagged read my blog b/c I am kinda lazy and don’t really wanna clutter up their blog with a comment to tell them I tagged them. Also if you don’t wanna do it, no worries, I’ll just take you off any future tagging lists. Its all good. (Except Nikki b/c we got that ob-blog-ation thing going. LOL)
Stay tuned for my Cupcake Hero entry… (as soon as I think of it!)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.